How do i delete apps from chrome web store?
Easy and Simple Instructions for Tech Newbies
How to uninstall Google Chrome Webstore apps
December 7, 2010 By Mister T
So you’ve been installing and playing around with apps from Google Chrome Web Store and now your Apps page is filled with some questionable downloads.
How to uninstall Chrome Web Store apps:
1. Launch the Chrome browser, sign into the Web Store – https://chrome.google.com/.
2. Once you’re signed in, open a new tab.
3. You should now see all your Web Store apps.
4. Hover your mouse over the Web Store app you want to remove. A wrench icon will appear on the upper right corner.
5. Click on that wrench icon to bring up a drop-down menu. Scroll down and select “Uninstall”.
6. Confirm your uninstall and the app should now be deleted from your apps page.
Thanks for the tips, I was trying to find a way, I couldn’t find any uninstall key. Thanks to your blog, it became easy for me to uninstall the app.
Thanks – good post. ).
Tom Lennon says
Attempting to remove some apps in google chrome. Went to web store and opened new tab but hovering over icons did not produce the wrench tool. Right click did not bring up the option to ininstall.
How do I remove some Apps from Google Chrome?
es que yo lo que quiero es quitar esa barra de herramientas qeu sale abajo no se puede?