How to delete multiple photos on instagram from a computer?
People enjoy capturing and sharing the stunning world’s moments on Instagram. And if you are a big fan of Instagram, you must have the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone. You allow following your friends and family on the Instagram app. Also express yourself through sharing all interesting moments of your day. But sometimes you may perhaps regret posting photos on Instagram. It is necessary to know how to easily delete Instagram photos. You can know how to remove Instagram photos in different circumstances as long as you obtain the feasible methods as below.
Condition 1. Delete a Single Instagram Photo
Within the Instagram app on your Android phone or tablet, you are allowed to delete one photo from Instagram. It should be the most convenient and easiest way to deal with a small number of photos you attempt to erase on Instagram.
1. Launch the Instagram app on your phone. Then login to your Instagram account.
2. Tap your profile icon in the lower-left corner to browse your photos.
3. Search for the photo you wish to remove.
Note: In order to preview photos in a better way, you can change photo view from grid format to list.
4. Open the photo you want to delete through tap it.
5. Hit on Option button in the upper-right corner of the photo.
6. Choose Delete and confirm your decision.
And you can also apply the similar method to delete photos from iPhone. Besides, if you want to delete multiple Instagram photos at one time, you need to use computer to finish erasing Instagram photos in bulk. Instagram has a limitation that cannot offer users to delete.
Condition 2. Remove Multiple Instagram Photos at Once
It is not a big deal for any Instagram users to manually deleting one single Instagram photo. Although it is very useful, it possibly takes you a lot of time when you want to delete all Instagram photos at once. You will be pleased to know how to remove Instagram photos in bulk and also save your time.
1. Open your web browser and then go to Instagram.com. Then sign into your Instagram account.
2. Click your profile image and choose View Profile. Simply skim your profile and then find all pictures you want to remove.
3. Right-click on each photo you would like to delete and choose Open link in a new tab in drop-down menu.
Note: Repeat this step until you make sure all of the photos that you wish to delete are in a new tab.
4. Add special hashtag as comment to sort out all of the images you wish to erase. The hashtag will help you to quickly find total photos with it in the Instagram app.
Note: Additionally, you should ensure that hashtag isn’t being used by others. For example you can add #erase08112016 to each photo you want to remove.
5. Launch the Instagram app on your mobile device. After that hit on search option and type the unique hashtag you have used in step 4. All of the photos you marked will be displayed.
6. Click on each image and then tap on Delete button from Option Repeat this for every photo you want to delete.
At this point, you cannot neither delete Instagram photos on computer nor delete Instagram photos on web. To some extent, you should both use computer and the official app to delete multiple Instagram photos effectively.
Condition 3. Erase Tagged Photos on Instagram
The feature of tagging photos on Instagram is similar to tag a photo on Facebook. Instagram enables users to tag their friends in their photos. In addition, when you friends tag you in a photo on Instagram, the photo will appear on your profile. Hence, if you are unwilling to share certain tagged photos on Instagram, you can just remove them. Continue to read and get more specific information about how to delete tagged photos on Instagram.
1. Run the Instagram on your mobile device and sign into your Instagram account.
2. Tap your profile icon in the lower-left corner to view your photos.
3. Click Photos of me to quickly review photos you are tagging in.
4. Open the photo you wish to untag. Then hit anywhere on the picture, you can see tags appear on that.
5. Tap your name and then choose More Options. Next to click on Remove Me from Photo.
6. Hit Remove and check Done to save your change.
You are no longer bothered by tagged photos on Instagram, if only you know the method to delete tagged Instagram photos. Moreover you can also to learn how to untag a photo on Facebook. This can be much easier after you acquire the way to remove tagged photos on Instagram.
Condition 4. Archive Posts and Photos in Instagram
Sometimes, you may not want to see some posts on your profile any longer, but still not want to delete them. You can also archive posts or photos to hide them from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments.
1. Go to your profile on Instagram.
2. Tap the post or photo you’d like to archive. Then tap option in the top right.
3. Select Archive and then your photos or post will be hidden from your profile.
Recommendation: Delete Multiple Photos in Instagram with Third-party Apps
1. Instant Cleaner – for Instagram
Instant Cleaner is one of the best apps to mass clean whatever you don’t need on Instagram in a single tap. You can use this app to bulk unfollow users, unlike photos and videos, block followers and delete your posts.
Please note that free version of this app, give you Total 15 Operations and in each operation, you can delete up to 5 Photos. You can buy Pro version of this app for $4.99 to get unlimited operations without any limit.
2. Cleaner for Instagram – Unfollow, Block, and Delete
Cleaner for Instagram is a multipurpose tool to perform tasks in Bulk. Like, you can do Bulk Unfollow, Bulk Deletion, Bulk Block, Bulk Like/Unlike etc.
Please note that free version this app allows you to only 50 Photo deletion or other operations. You can purchase its Pro or Cloud Version for $3-$5 for unlimited use.
3. Mass Delete for Instagram
If you don’t want to spend money on buying pro version of apps, you can use this app for Mass deletion, Mass follow/unfollow, Mass unlike for Instagram. This app is not available on Google Play Store. But, it can be downloaded from other App stores.
4. InstaClean - Cleaner for IG
InstaClean is available for iPhone users only, and it allows you to delete all your photo posts as well as allowing you to automatically approve all pending follow requests and to do mass unfollows. The base app is free but you can buy additional features. Today we’ll just focus on deleting your photos.
5. Cleaner for IG - Unfollow, block and delete
Cleaner for IG is available on both iPhone and Android platforms. It is free to try out; you can do up to 50 actions before you’ll have to upgrade to the Pro version. Like InstaClean, Cleaner for IG provides other functions besides just deleting photos. You can manage your followers and following lists, see which of your posts have been liked the most, and more. Again, for today’s tutorial I’m just going to show you how to delete your pictures.
6. Auto Clicker - Automate Photo Deletion
Auto Clicker for Android is a tool that lets you automate repeated taps and swipes in any app or screen on your Android. Once you play around with it, you will be very excited by the possibilities this powerful free program provides. However, for now we’ll just focus on deleting our photos in Instagram.
Actually, things about removing Instagram photos seem as simple as you thought. And you should note some important matters prior to delete Instagram photos. In view of the current function of Instagram, you are unable to recover deleted photo on Instagram. So you should backup photos to iCloud, in case you regret to delete photos on Instagram. If you have any other query related to erase Instagram photos, you can feel free to share your comments in the article with us.
Rate This Post
(6 votes, average: 4.83 out of 5)