How to delete a wireless network connection?
Original message : Network
Hi, I am running windows 7. I created a network connection to my second laptop. On my second laptop i had to run the setup disk. I ran it twice and now i have two connections. I want to delete one connections. How could i delete the second connection please. I am not good with windows 7. So kindly give me step by step instruction please. I appreciate. Thanks.
- Windows 7
- Network & internet
You can use this procedure to delete network connections that you no longer need.
To delete a wireless network connection:
- Start Network and Sharing Center .
- In the Tasks pane, click Manage wireless networks .
- Right-click the connection you want to delete, and then click Remove network .
- In the Manage Wireless Networks - Warning dialog box, click OK .
The connection is removed from the list of wireless connections that you can view or modify.
To delete a connection to a remote network:
- Open the Network Connections folder and view available connections .
- Right-click the connection you want to delete, and then click Delete .
- In the Confirm Connection Delete dialog box, click OK .
The connection is removed from the list of available connections that you can view or modify.
Refer the Technet link below. It also applies to Windows 7: