Cash app how to delete account?
Written by: Cashapp
More than 15 million people give credit to the Square Cash App for transforming the nature of digital payments. What used to be a matter of grave concern a few years ago now has become a matter of the past. I mean, problems like payment failure, frequent errors, and delay in transactions are rarest of the rare events in Cash App. On the other hand, in the sharp contrast to the heroic image of peer-to-peer money transfer application Cash App, a few numbers of people don't like Cash App. Different people may have different reasons for disliking & shutting down their Cash App account. If you are also one of them who wants to know how to delete the Cash App account , this post is for you.
Delete Cash App through Mobile App & Website
In this post, we are going to discuss the simple and effective method to delete the Cash App account on Android and iOS phones as well. Not only this, but we will also discuss how to delete Cashapp account permanently on the computer (cash app website).
Dial Cash App Phone Number for Final Resolution
Before you get into the process to remove your cashapp account, we request you once get into the touch of the Cash App representatives and let them help you on an immediate basis. But, if you are firm and determined to close your Cash App account, you can scroll down and follow the step by step instructions.
Simple Steps to Delete Cash App Account on Android
With the help of the Cash App setting tab, you can close your account for always. But, before canceling your account, what you need to do is to transfer your money from your Cash App to bank account . Once you have zero balance, Bitcoin and Stocks you can remove your account permanently. Follow these steps:
- Press the profile tab and scroll down to the end of the screen.
- Hit the cash support tab and choose something else.
- Now search for the account setting tab. Touch it to open.
- Choose the close account tab.
- Right here you can see the confirm tab. Press it if you are sure for deleting the account.
- You may have to verify your identity by typing your code or giving touch id.
Quick Steps to Deactivate Cash App on iPhone
If you want to delete the Cash App on the iOS device, you can follow the above-mentioned step by step instructions. As all of the Cash App features and functions are the same, you can try the same method hassle-freely.
How to Deactivate Cash App through Computer?
Don't have access to your mobile phone? It's fine, don't worry, you can close your account with the help of the Cash App Website. Here are the steps to shut down your account:
- Open the official website of Square Cash App ( Cash.App)
- Click on the sign-in tab on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your phone number and press the request sign-in code.
- Type your code and then click the sign-in tab.
- Get into the settings tab and then choose the personal information tab.
- Scroll down to find the "deactivate account" option.
- Now select the reason for canceling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the confirm tab to complete the deletion of the account.
- Here comes a confirmation message on the screen that your account has been successfully deleted.
How to Delete Cash App Transaction History?
All Cash App users can delete their accounts on the app or website. But, nobody can cancel his or her transaction or payment history in Square Cash App. However, as far as any particular transaction is concerned, you can cancel it as long as it is pending. But, after being successful, you can't cancel any transaction. But, in case if you have accidentally transferred the payment to someone else, you can request a refund by contacting the Cash App refund phone number .
That's the end of today's lesson. We are sure you must have learned a lot of useful things. Certainly, the above-mentioned step by step instructions will come as a great help if you follow them carefully. But, even after following all the said steps if your issue remains unresolved, feel free to have direct assistance from the Cash App customer service department.